A time off manager made for New Zealand
The simplest web-based leave management system for Australian small businesses now has some features built specifically for small businesses in New Zealand.
All you need to do is sign up and Bindle will automatically detect your location and set up leave types, rules, and intelligent default values for you.
When you enter new people into Bindle and they’re located in New Zealand, Bindle does things like…
- Grants them 5 days sick leave per year by default (up to a maximum of 20 days), due after the first 6 months of employment.
- Grants annual holiday allowances once a year on the anniversary of employment.
- Waits until 12 months after the employment start date before granting annual holidays, yet…
- Allows annual holiday to be taken as advance leave before the first 12 months of employment.
- Has all the other NZ specific leave types like bereavement leave, parental leave, and jury service.
Bindle also works really well if you have employees in both New Zealand and Australia. Bindle time off summary reports are broken into regions, so end-of-period processing is a cinch.
There’s more information in our FAQs on the subject.
Kia ora, Cuzzies!